الخميس، 29 أكتوبر 2015

Muawiya ibn Yazid

Muawiya ibn Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan ibn Harb bin illiteracy Umayyad al-Qurashi, known Bamaaoah second, third Caliphs, arrived in succession after his father more than in the year 64. The succession of three months Bean and forty days other words, and then went to the podium and announced to leave the succession.
Masoudi said: and the king of Muawiya ibn Yazid after his father, was his days forty days until he died, and was told: two months, and was told otherwise, and was known as the father of increases, but when the Crown Caliphate Abu Leila, this match was the underdog of the Arabs, and the poet says :
I see strife Hajt M'zajlha and King after Abi Layla those dense with
And when death was attended by the children of illiterate met him and said to him: to confide than I saw of your household, said: God, what tasted the sweetness of Khalavtkm how Otqld and diminished. And Taatjlon you sweetness, and Otjl bitter, Oh God, I am innocent of them Mtkhal about, Oh God, I do not find Navarra as parents Shura Vajolha them pitching her they see Welcome her, she said to him his mother: I wish I rag menstrual cycle did not hear from you this speech, he said to her and Whitney ma Rag menstruation did not Otqld this, Otvoz illiteracy Bhlautea sons and I acknowledge my Bozarha and prevent its people? Both! I am innocent of them have Tnozaa in the cause of his death, some of whom felt that watering a drink and some of them felt that Matt doom his nose, and some of them felt that stab, and arrested the son of a twenty-two years, and was buried in Damascus, and bless him Alwaleed Bin Bin Abi Sufyan threshold, to be the case his after him, and when he Enlarge second appeal fell dead before the end of the prayer, introduced Uthman ibn Abi Sufyan bin threshold, said: Nbayek? He said, that does not fight and I begin fighting, so it Vobwa, became to Mecca, and entered the inter Ibn al-Zubayr.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق